CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 1, 2011

Ledgerific Life

Ode To Heath Ledger:
The 1990's began your career
From Australia you moved to here.
You starred in 10 Things I Hate About You
My eyes were stuck to you like glue.
I've never seen such a face
Or muscles that take up lots of space.
The armor you wore in "A Knight's Tale"
Made my heart pump fast and my face go pale.
You're the only villain to make Batman afraid
and DEFINITELY you could have beat up Blade.
You cannot imagine how much I cried
When I found out that you died.
All my childhood dreams and hopes
Were crushed the moment that you choked.
So i dedicated this ode in honor of your big day
I mean, 32 would have been pretty old
But you're just laying in a coffin, dead and cold.

Heath Ledger, you need to get a...................................................................................LIFE. hahaha get it?

0 comments: