CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 11, 2011

Bearded Beau Brings Up Bile

There is a large difference between celebrities, and celebrities with beards. 99% of celebrities with beards make me want to vomit. The slight 1%  that are capable of pulling off a beard either suck as actors or have some other physical or social deformity, ie George Clooney who is a universal outright playboy. Our lovely celebrity Joaquin Phoenix is no exception. I don't know what possessed him to grow a beard that outshines a national park forest, but it is not a look that benefits humanity. If he stayed outside for a week and lived in a box, I would not be able to differentiate from the transient that sits outside with an "I love weed" poster. Please, Joaquin: Give us back our Jack Morrison, our Commodus, our Johnny Cash! I love you, but I will not tolerate this.

Joaquin Phoenix, You  need to get a ......................................BIG RAZOR, BRO!

0 comments: